Friday, January 29, 2010

still friday...


so no bf this weekend. boo. but that's ok i'll survive w/out him. It's kind of a weird time right now. the library just emptied out w/ all the students rushing to print their papers before class and im left here surfing the web for about an hour before class. i keep hearing the buzz of my phone, the hum of the printer and the sound of keys being attacked my fingers. Sometimes you'll hear a brave soul yelling in the library. the one many of us just want to shut up but some of us perform better with noise (like me). So i'm kind of in this limbo of time where there's not enough time to leave campus but it seems like an eternity til class. Time seems to freeze when you want it to move and it passes you by when you would least like it to. Sadly it is something outside of my control no matter how hard I try to morph it.


speaking of time so much time can go on in a dream. I had an odd dream about an ex and it's really starting to make me question my feelings. I admit to myself that i was not happy the way things ended but I can tell myself with full confidence that i don't want my ex back. it wouldn't work out. things would stay the same and I wouldn't get what i want out of a partner. So why the odd dream? I use to try to analyze my dreams but now i just let them go because maybe if im lucky they will morph with my reality (except my nightmares which sometimes come true :/) So i'm going to put my pink sunglasses back on in fifty mins and sit for about an hour and listen to people talk about children and what they think. don't even get me started. i have a hard enough time figuring myself out.
p.s. check out this site http://www.flickr.com/photos/prettypony/ the artwork is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment