Thursday, January 28, 2010

UGHHHHHHHH!

so i hate the post office. they have left me in this horrible mess of not having a recommendation for my masters program and now I am scrambling to find someone to write me one. Oh how I loathe you! Why am I not more of a people person? poo :(

at least you can cheer me up a bit music

ok. i've calmed down a bit. So i'm really liking my society and education class. Not only did we have a great discussion about why teachers use purple pens now instead of red (kids get anxiety from red ink, go figure) but today we talked about how to help kids get their optimum learning without singling them out as needing help to their peers.

We mentioned mixed groups which just makes the less intelligent kid feel more stupid and the more intelligent kid feel smarter. I feel like of bad for saying less or more intelligent... anyway you can't single out the kids that need help either because then their peers will look badly upon them and they might even be teased. I could go on and on but i will stop for now. i gotta go. just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment