Tuesday, February 2, 2010

every day is a new day


so now there's a little ray of sunshine in my dark clouds. i have the worlds best friends. they cheer me up when im down. ihave an amazing boyfriend who manages to make me laugh and smile when i need to most. so why am i still a bit upset? my self control is lacking and it's getting harder to say goodbye. but how will things end? will there ever really be an end? only time can tell. i have a feeling every day is going to be its own and different from the one before. I can't be upset with the way things have turned out as long as he's happy. that's all that matters to me. when my friends are happy i'm happy. (i do draw the line somewhere though lol). so who knows if there will be more parties, more camps, more drawings and beans lol. all i know is i can't dwell on the negative. i gotta start noticing the positive. well im off to work. hopefully i can remember the positive there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment