Monday, February 1, 2010

No more snow days


So my MAT application is extended (score) as is the photography entries (double score!) I think it's kind of odd how two people and just ignore the past and act like it never happened and then just fall into this sort of awkward harmony again. It's mind boggling to me and it's hard to sit and try and figure it out. I am the type who holds grudges so when someone just acts like things never happened i'm actually shocked. i also realized that it really bugs me when someone won't tell me what i've done wrong because in my mind i want to fix it but if i don't know what's broken i can't.


we're also the only school today that is open in the newport news area prob further. just sucks. anyway i should stop ranting. it's not becoming of ladies but then again when am i ever becoming. i'm just as manly as the next guy/ or girl/ or whatever you know what i mean. so i just gotta suck life up into one big straw and move on. i gotta stop dwelling on the past or how things should have gone because i waste too much present time in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment