Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i hate quizzes

So I'm sitting in computer art two bout to do a critique after everyone finishes the crazy hard quiz I just took. I hope mine doesn't get butchered. Also i don't understand the people who sit there and rack their brains to try to find an answer they don't know. just hand in ur test already! you don't know the answer! it's not going to just randomly pop into your brain! also i hope that matt doesn't want to be my friend just for physical reasons cus that is not gonna fly. i miss just talking to him but whatever if he doesn't want that then fine maybe it would be best if we weren't friends anymore... i really hope that's not the case cus I would be VERY sad but i mean life is life. i can't force things that aren't spose to happen you know? also my new computer is sitting in stephens house and i want it! i cannot wait to have a computer that doesn't look and weight like a brick and that is new, sleek, fast and just better lol. I can't complain though cus at least I had a computer. Well everyone is almost done. Time to go for now. i've got a looooooong day ahead of me and i've been putting off studying for my psyc exam. gotta get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment